Technical Assessment Inventory

Occupational licenses and certifications are acquired outside a public college or university, such as, but not limited to, work and life experiences, non-degree-granting institutions, professional training, military training, or open-source learning.

This inventory is a list of occupational licenses and certifications that have been approved and can be transferred to Oklahoma public institutions.

Select from the following industries to view their college course equivalencies. 


[table id=1 /]


[table id=2 /]


[table id=3 /]


[table id=4 /]


[table id=5 /]

Culinary Arts

[table id=6 /]

Early Child Care | Education

[table id=7 /]

Electronics & Engineering Tech

[table id=8 /]

Health Care

[table id=9 /]

Paramedic | Fire Protection

[table id=11 /]

Visual Communications

[table id=12 /]

For more information, contact Angel Icenhour at or 405.225.9261.